Friday, June 29, 2007

Coffee? Tea? or Me?

it's quite a havoc at my office this few days... seems like a big shark have jump into APCustServ tank... in only one night time.. the backlog.. incoming email spikes to 200 hundred something... oh gosh.. thanks to the Dell sales team who keep on selling to meet their quota eventhough we have monitor shortage, headset shortage... and many many many more shortage of part... duh... what the heck... huhu... and the impact is coming to us... to answering all teh NZ and aussie question... where the heck is my computer/system... and bla.. bla.. bla... auchh...

so the OM and TM start to freak out.. hahaha... they will really really need our cooperation to clear all the backlog and bringing more CSAT... wah.. wah..wah... how can some one bring in the CSAT when we have SCHENKER as the courier... who work like.. tortoise... and now with all the shortage... hello.... huhuhu... (I hope my TM and my OM does not read my blog.. gosh.. maybe I should write in Malays instead.. hahaha... Lisa.. if you read this.. just ignore it... :P)

what ever.. so as a motivation.. they bringing in the coffee and tea to serve us all the day.. they also served lunch.. but duh.. the lunch is terrible.. the next day they serving lunch.. everybody except some of us went out or downstair to eat.. so today.. which is Friday.. they stop serving the lunch but still serving coffee and tea...

well there is always jokes between us... when we are hitting for the tea and coffee... there will surely some one ask to another one.. "u want coffee? tea? or me".. hahaha... will the laughter sure decreasing the tense... hahaha... so that's why when Andrea .. the mailbox TM asked me.. a question like that... i simply answer.. "if i choose 'me'"... :p... Andrea... simply answer back.. "come to me my baby"... and all the girls..ops.. and guys.. (sorry trevor.. always forgot that you are the only guy in our team..hahaha) starting to laugh.. and say.. hey.. no romance in the office... muahahaha...

well.. that is actually the story of Coffee? Tea? or Me?.... hahaha... and now.. I'm still here.. on 7.40pm..at office..after finishing my work.. irealises that the Penang Bridge is still jammed... and i don't want to be caught in the jam..so need to wait.. maybe at 8.00 pm I will go back...


walawei... why my entry today is in English.... perhaps because too much emailing to the aussie and the nz make me posting my entry today in english.. hahaha... so how's my grammar? my english?.. what... berterabur?.. muahaha.. who cares...

got to go now.. pray first and then go back home.. so this is my life at DELL...

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Pembaca celoteh ini...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Macys Printable Coupons